As you will see in the Policy, we only use the information collected to improve our services for our users
Questions regarding this policy should be directed to our Data Protection Officer. The Data Protection Officer is responsible for ensuring compliance with all relevant data protection legislation and with this policy. That post is held by our Chief Technical Officer, who can be contacted at email@example.com. Any questions about the operation of this policy or any concerns that the policy has not been followed should be referred in the first instance to the Data Protection Officer.
When we say, “we,” “our,” or “us,” we’re referring to AdSigner (Erpium d.o.o., limited liability company), our employees, directors, officers, affiliates, and subsidiaries.
When we say “you” or “your,” we are referring to the person or entity that’s registered with us to use the AdSigner Services.
When we say “Websites,” we mean our websites located at adsigner.com, including all subdomains and sites associated with this domain, and other websites that we operate now and in the future.
When we say “Services,” we mean our Websites, Application Programming Interfaces (APIs), applications, our content, and various third-party services that make up AdSigner.
When we say “AdSigner,” we mean our Websites and Services collectively.
When we say “information,” we mean all of the different forms of data that you provide us and that we collect from you from your use of the Services, your software, and your devices.
When we say “account” we are referring to your account or to organization in AdSigner.
Information We Collect
- Information you provide to us: When you register for and use AdSigner, you are providing us with information, which we collect. This information may include your name, title, address, telephone number, e-mail address and credit card information. We use a third-party intermediary to manage credit card processing. This intermediary is not permitted to store, retain, or use your billing information for any purpose except for credit card processing on our behalf.
- Information from your use of Services: This information may include IP Address, location information, date and time, browser type, and any other action you might have taken to use and while using the Services.
- Cookies: When you use Harvest, we store "cookies," which are strings of code, on your computer. We use those cookies to collect information about when you visit our Website, when you use the Services, your browser, your operating system, and other similar information. Most browsers allow you to block and delete cookies. However, if you block our cookies, our Services may not work properly.
- Web Beacons: Our third party partners may employ web beacons to track online user movement to help us better understand what content is effective. Web beacons are tiny graphics with a unique identifier that are embedded in websites and in newsletter e-mails. With web beacons, our third party partners may collect information about you, such as your IP address, your browser or e-mail client type, and other similar details. We use the data from our third party partners to improve our services.
How We Use Your Information
- To create your account.
- To bill you for services.
- To provide customer support.
- To transfer your information in the case of a sale, merger, consolidation, or acquisition.
- To better understand your needs and interests.
- To send newsletters.
- To personalize your experience.
- To improve our Services and our products.
- To send you updates and alerts and to contact you about your account.
- To respond to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process, or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims.
If you no longer wish to receive our newsletters, you may unsubscribe by following the link located within our e-mails.
How will we use your personal information and what is the legal ground we rely on
- Personal contact details such as your name, address, telephone number and e-mail address.
- If you use a personal card to pay for our services, payment information such as credit/debit card number, expiration date, security code and name as it appears on the card and address the card is registered to.
- Any personal information you provide to us during your interactions with us.
- Any personal information about you provided to us during our interactions with you or your employer or a third party.
- Where you or someone else provides us with access to an e-mail, any personal data contained in that e-mail. We want to assure you that unless you provide us with access to your e-mail, we cannot see the content.
- information provided to us by third party service providers we work with, for example, payment service or analytics providers.
- Any personal information you provide to us via our website, for example, by using the “Contact us” page on our website.
Change of purpose
We will only use your personal information for the purposes for which we collected it, unless we reasonably consider that we need to use it for another reason and that reason is compatible with the original purpose. If we need to use your personal information for an unrelated purpose, we will notify you and we will explain the legal basis which allows us to do so.
Type of third parties we might share your personal information with
We require third parties to respect the security of your personal information and to treat it in accordance with the law. For example, where we instruct third party service providers, we carry out due diligence on those providers to ensure they treat your personal information as seriously as we do.
We may share your personal information with the following types of third parties:
- Professional advisers such as lawyers, accountants and business analysts.
- Providers which assist us with marketing by, for example, helping us send our marketing mailshots or assisting us with marketing campaigns.
- Providers which assist us in solving your enquiries, for example, by facilitating a live chat with one of our team.
- Providers who assist us in our disaster recovery procedures, for example, back up data centres.
- Provides which help us collate and organise information effectively and securely.
- Providers which help us with delivery solutions.
- Third party software hosting companies which provide us with software solutions such as our customer relationship management system.
- Providers which host our servers in their data centres.
- Providers assisting us with payment and fraud prevention solutions.
- Accreditation and certificate boards such as auditors who check our systems for our International Organisation for Standardisation compliance.
- Our overseas subsidiaries or sister companies.
We will only retain your personal information for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes we collected it for.
We assess the appropriate retention period for different information based on the size, volume, nature, and sensitivity of that information, the potential risk of harm to you from unauthorised use or disclosure of that information, the purposes for which we are using that information, applicable legal requirements for holding that information, and whether we can achieve those purpose(s) through other means.
Where we have collected your personal information during the course of you and us doing business, we will keep your personal information for as long as this business continues, or for as long as we have a commercial interest in holding your personal information, for example, with a view to doing business in the future.
If you have consented to receiving marketing information, we will keep your personal information for as long as we still have your consent.
Where you have provided us with your personal information in connection with requesting a report through our website, we will keep this information for 6 years.
Where we store your personal information
We use third party service providers to assist us, your personal information may also be stored in accordance with their practices and procedures. We require third parties to respect your personal information and to treat it in accordance with the law.
Rights of access, correction, erasure and restriction
Your rights in connection with your personal information
Under certain circumstances, by law you have the right to:
- Request access to your personal information (commonly known as a “data subject access request”). This enables you to receive a copy of your personal information and to check we are lawfully processing it.
- Request correction of your personal information. This enables you to have any incomplete or inaccurate personal information corrected.
- Request the erasure of your personal information. This enables you to ask us to delete or remove personal information where there is no good reason for us continuing to process it. You also have the right to ask us to stop processing personal information where we are relying on a legitimate interest and there is something about your particular situation which makes you want to object to processing on this ground.
- Request the restriction of processing of your personal information. This enables you to ask us to suspend the processing of your personal information where we are relying on a legitimate interest and there is something about your particular situation which makes you want to object to processing on this ground.
- Request the restriction of processing of your personal information. This enables you to ask us to suspend the processing of your personal information, for example, if you want us to establish its accuracy or the reason for processing it.
- Request the transfer of your personal information to another party
If you want to review, verify, correct or request erasure of your personal information, object to the processing of your personal information, or request that we transfer a copy of your personal information to another party, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will do our utmost to respond to your request without delay or within 30 days maximum. We will be obligated to confirm your identity before any Data Subject Access request is completed
No fee usually required
You will not have to pay a fee to access your personal information (or to exercise any of the other rights). However, we may charge a reasonable fee if your request for access is clearly unfounded or excessive. Alternatively, we may refuse to comply with the request in such circumstances.
What we may need from you
We may need to request specific information from you to help us confirm your identity and ensure your right to access the information (or to exercise any of your other rights). This is a security measure to ensure that personal information is not disclosed to another person who has no right to receive it.
Right to withdraw consent
Where we are providing you with marketing information, you can also change your marketing preferences by using the unsubscribe button at the bottom of our marketing e-mails to you.
Once we have received notification that you have withdrawn your consent, we will no longer process your personal information for the purpose or purposes you originally agreed to, unless we have another legitimate basis for doing so.
Fail to provide personal information
If you fail to provide certain information when requested, we may not be able to perform the contract we have entered into with you (such as providing you with our products or services), or we may be prevented from complying with our legal obligations.
We take precautions — including administrative, technical, and physical measures — to safeguard your personal information against loss, theft, and misuse, as well as against unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction.
We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect your information, both during transmission and once we receive it. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, however, is 100% secure. Therefore, while we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
When you enter sensitive information (such as credit card number) on our order form, we encrypt the transmission of that information using secure socket layer technology (SSL).
A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that is saved onto your computer, smartphone, tablet or other device when you visit our site.
Cookies store small pieces of information. For example, one type of cookie will remember that you have visited our site before.
Cookies help us to improve your visit and experience when browsing our site by, for example, storing certain information so you don’t have to re-enter it on subsequent visits.
Cookies also assist us in tracking which pages of the website you have visited.
We use both persistent cookies (which stay with your computer and will work until their expiry date, unless deleted by you beforehand) and session cookies (which expire when you close your browser).
We use the following cookies:
- Strictly Necessary cookies. These cookies are essential for the operation of our site (for example, to add our products to your shopping cart).
- Analytical/ performance cookies. They allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our site when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our site works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
- Functionality cookies. These are used to recognise you when you return to our site. This enables us to personalise our content for you and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region).
- Targeting cookies. These cookies record your visit to our site, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make our site and the advertising displayed on it more relevant to your interests. We may also share this information with third parties for this purpose.
- You can find more information about the individual cookies we use and the purposes for which we use them in the table below:
The table below explains the cookies we use on our site, why they are collected and when they expire:
|cookieconsent_status||Store users option about cookies||1 year||www.adsigner.com|
|_ga||Used for user analytics.||2 years||Google Analytics|
|_gid||Used for user analytics.||24 hours||Google Analytics|
|_gat_UA-137564453-1||Used for user analytics||1 minute||Google Analytics|
|_hjid||User navigation tracking||1 year||Hotjar|
|_hjIncludedInSample||User navigation tracking||end of session||Hotjar|
|_fbp||Facebook pixel analytics||3 months|
It is possible to disable and remove cookies from your computer or device by activating the setting on your browser that allows you to do so. You will need to know what browser you are using and what version you have.
Please be aware that if you use your browser settings to block or amend certain cookies, your browsing experience may change for the worse.
Letaliska cesta 3c,
EU – Slovenia