Give other people access and manage permissions
Owner and Admin can manage permissions for other users. You can edit existing permissions or add new ones by email:
- Go to Organisations at the upper right drop-down menu.
in the organisation’s profile card. > Choose Permissions.
- Enter an email address of the person you want to give permissions to.
- Select their role. You can learn more about specific role’s permissions in the section Hierarchy of accounts, organisations, groups, signatures and campaigns ».
- Give permission by clicking
. If there’s no existing AdSigner account with the email address you entered, an invitation email will be sent. By registering through the link in the email, their account will receive given permissions.
- Close when finished. All changes will be saved automatically.