Set up a signature in Outlook
To set-up, your signature to your email client, follow the instructions below.
In Outlook, you can set up multiple signatures. You can choose which one to use for every message, or set a default one.
- Open Outlook.
- In the top left corner, click File and select Options in the menu below.
- Go to Mail section on the left.
- While holding down CTRL key, click on the Signatures… button on the right side. Explorer window will open in a folder where your signatures are stored.
- Go to AdSigner > Signatures > Click the name of a signature you want to use. > Click on the Code tab to download the signature file.
- Save the downloaded file in the folder you opened in step 4.
- Back in Outlook, click on the Signatures… button again. Your new signature will be present in the list. On the right, you can set it as a default signature for new messages and replies/forwards.
- Click OK, and return to your message
- If the new signature doesn’t appear when you start writing an email, you have to add it manually: go to Include. > Click on the Signature drop-down arrow. > Select the signature you want to use.