Set up a signature in Gmail
To set-up, your signature to your e-mail client, follow the instructions below.
Do not make any changes of a signature after pasting it in your e-mail, as the predesigned form of the template might collapse. Update it in the AdSigner and set it up again in the e-mail client.
- Open Gmail.
- At the top right, click the Settings icon. > Choose Settings.
- Find the General label. > Scroll down to the Signature section. If there is an existing signature which you want to change, you should delete it first.
- Go to AdSigner. > Signatures > Click the name of the signature you want to use. > Click on the Preview tab.
- Go back to Gmail > Settings > General > Signature > Paste your signature in the blank signature box.
- Click the Save Changes button.
- When you compose a new e-mail message in Gmail next time, your new e-mail signature should already be there.