Templates define the layout and common data for all your signatures.
- Click Templates in the menu bar.
- To view, edit or delete any template, or to start creating a new signature based on a chosen template, click
at the top right corner of each template card.
- Use Editing tool to:
- rewrite the code of any existing templates,
- add additional information fields,
- change content of information fields,
- lock / unlock existing information fields.
- Fill the Details with the information common to all signatures that will be using this template.
You will often want to disable signature users from modifying some template fields to preserve the consistency of your signatures. When editing a template, you can click lock/unlock icon
/ to disable a particular information from being edited in signatures. Where adding images, you can use Crop tool to resize, rotate or flip image, add filter or round corners.
- When finished, click