Create your first user and signature
- Firstly, take a look at the layout grid, where you can choose the layout of your signature.
- To start creating your first user, simply enter your full name and title.
- The Preview section is already changing as you’re editing your user’s data.
- Enter all the remaining information and make sure to link it too, so you make it easy for others to simply click on their preferred way of contacting.
- Proceed by moving on to the next tab and fill in your company’s information.
- In the next tab you can choose the icon style to fit whichever colour or shape you prefer.
- The only icons that will show up on your signature are the ones you link manually.
- Make sure to select the right protocol – http or https – to ensure that the link will work as intended.
- Our editor also gives you the option to completely change the font family, colour and size of each individual part of your signature.
- In the last tab, you can upload a picture to serve as a banner on the top or bottom of your signature, depending on your layout.
- When you’re happy with your signature, press
- To learn how to use your signature, press instructions, select your e-mail client and follow the step-by-step tutorial.
- With the creation of your first signature, you’ve also created your own template, your first campaign and you’ve also added data to your first user!
Not finding the help you need
Get help with AdSigner products and services by writing us an email.
Please drop us a line
If you need any additional information or would like to book an individual demonstration, please do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org .