Set up a signature in Outlook live
To insert a signature into your e-mail client, follow the instructions below.
Do not make any changes of a signature after pasting it in your e-mail, as the predesigned form of the template might collapse. Update it in the AdSigner and set it up again in the e-mail client.
- Sign in to Outlook.com.
- Select the Settings icon at the top of the page > View all Outlook settings.
- Select Mail > Compose and reply.
- Go to AdSigner > Signatures. > Click the name of the signature you want to use. Click on the Preview tab.
- Go back to Outlook.com. Paste your signature in the Email signature blank box. Note: You can have only one signature per account.
- Select the Automatically include my signature on new messages I compose checkbox, if you want your signature to appear at the bottom of all new email messages that you compose. Select the Automatically include my signature on messages I forward or reply to checkbox if you want your signature to appear on messages that you forward or reply to. If you don’t select these options, you can manually add your signature to a selected message when you write it.
- Select Save when you’re done.
- When you compose a new e-mail in Outlook.com next time, your new e-mail signature should already be there. Note: If you don’t choose to automatically add it to all outgoing messages, you can manually add your signature to a selected message when you write it: Go to your mailbox. > Choose New message. > Click on ellipsis at the top of the compose panel. > Choose Insert signature.